Spectators have a responsibility to enhance the athletic environment by following these guidelines:
- Cheer for your team, not against the opponents.
- Refrain from making personal comments about players, coaches, or officials.
- Profanity, vulgarity, racist or sexist comments are not permitted.
- Stay away from the playing area and team bench areas.
- Alcohol and tobacco products are not permitted at any contest.
Anyone failing to do so may be removed from the pool. Poor behavior from parents may result in teams removal from the league schedule and or tournament participation.