Code of Conduct Coaches
As an American Water Polo Coach, I agree to…
- Provide a safe environment for my athletes
- Treat everyone in the sport and those managing the facilities with respect at all times
- Maintain a professional demeanor in my attire and words while coaching
- Never publicly criticize an official
- Adhere to the value of good sportsmanship and the concepts of fair play, understanding I serve as a positive role model for my athletes
Note: Any coach in violation of this Code may be removed from direct involvement with the AWP until the matter is resolved. Additional sanctions may occur if appropriate.