BRIDGEPORT, Pa. — Mater Dei Catholic High School in Chula Vista, Calif., seeks a head varsity water polo coach.
- Desired Qualifications:
– Head Coaching Experience preferred;
– In depth content area knowledge through previous coaching and/or playing
– Strong organizational skills;
– Ability to motivate student-athletes within a positive environment;
– Ability to communicate effectively with students/parents/administration;
– Represent Mater Dei Catholic High School and its core values.
– Create a productive learning environment to ensure growth of the individual as well as the program
and a willingness to continue professional growth.
- Responsibilities will include:
– Overseeing all levels of the program including staffing;
– Scheduling games and officials;
– Travel arrangements;
– Athletic Clearance;
– Fundraising and working with Athletic Director to manage the program’s budget;
– Maintaining off-season programs;
– Introducing and promoting water polo at Mater Dei-Juan Diego Academy (on campus) and other parochial schools;
– Organizing Summer Youth Camps and other day to day operations of a high school athletic program.
- Requirements for Applying
– Letter of Interest
– Current resume specific to coaching assignment
– At least 3 professional references
– Certifications (CPR, First Aid, Water Safety)
For all inquiries, please contact Mater Dei Catholic Athletic Director, Jared Izidoro at firstname.lastname@example.org or 619-423-2121 x117