BRIDGEPORT, Pa. — A personal water polo coach is sought for a position in the U.S. Virgin Islands as soon as possible.
- Looking for someone to work six days a week, approximately six hours a day coaching two boys
- One child (8) is well versed in water polo and has been doing private coaching in Greenwich, Conn., for four hours per day/six days a week. Coaching will include both in and out of water exercises.
- One child (7) is looking to get into water polo and work on swimming/water skills for two hours per day/six days a week
- Coaching sessions will be broken up into morning and afternoon sessions
- MINIMUM of 3 weeks of work, with hopes the individual will be able to stay longer
Relocation expenses, housing, transportation, and hourly pay for coaching while on St. Thomas will be provided. Also meals if coaching times coordinate with the family’s meal time.
Contact Samantha Hodge directly at 215-262-5990 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.