BRIDGEPORT, Pa. — American Water Polo is seeking is seeking an individual to coordinate the membership services of the organization.
This individual should be extremely well-organized, with previous administrative experience.
Salary is dependent upon experience. Medical benefits, retirement plan, and paid vacation included.
- Primary contact with membership
- General clerical duties and packaging
- Event management
- Database management
- Coordinating competitive programming
Specific areas of responsibility:
- Coordinate scholar-athlete and all-tournament awards
- Manage Carol Scholarship application process
- Membership Registration
- Manage membership database
- Resolve membership registration issues
- Package member awards weekly
- Develop and promote new member initiatives
- Membership Support
- Coordinate educational content for coaches and athletes
- Focus groups and satisfaction surveys
- Manage Coach Appreciation Program
- Event Management
- Promote National State Challenge event to new teams
- Coordinate AWP competition details
- Host equipment packaging
Individual should have the following characteristics and skills to be successful:
- Sense of humor
- Attention to detail and deadlines
- Excellent phone skills
- Understanding of social media outlets and their use
- Outgoing and upbeat personality
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office software
- Ability to work independently
- Salary based on experience.
- Position includes medical benefits, retirement program, and paid vacation.
Application Process: Deadline August 15. Send a resume to email@example.com