Basic Rules Offense
Review these rules:
- Each team has six field players and a goalie.
- Field players can only use one hand to catch and throw the ball. Players move back and forth on offense and defense like basketball players.
- Goalies can use two hands on the ball while within the five meter area. Once they go past five meter line they can only us one hand.
- Goalies may not cross the half pool line.
- The object on offense is to score by placing the ball completely in the goal. Players may move the ball by swimming or passing.
- The ball must stay above water while in possession. A ball put under the water will result in a turnover of possession