PHILADELPHIA, Pa. — Germantown Academy seeks a part-time, experienced, dynamic head coach for varsity girls’ water polo to start in August 2020. Qualified applicants will meet the following criteria:
- Direct the instruction in the sport of Water Polo for the Upper School Varsity team.
- Organize and run all Varsity Water Polo team practices.
- Game management for all Varsity Water Polo matches.
- Assist in attracting quality student-athletes to Germantown Academy.
- Assist in attracting and supervising quality coaches for the Water Polo program.
- Serve as a resource for the college selection process for all Upper School Water Polo players and their families.
- Attend all league meetings of the Varsity Water Polo coaches.
- Serve as a conduit of information regarding the Water Polo program for all appropriate media sites, including working with the sports information assistant to report game results and promote the team.
- Meet with the Director of Athletics on a frequent basis to review the status of the program.
- Communicate with the Associate Director of Athletics regarding scheduling and equipment needs.
- Comply with all of the professional guidelines as listed in the GA Coaches Handbook.
- Attend professional development opportunities in the sport of water polo and coaching.
Candidates who meet these criteria should apply online https://www.germantownacademy.net/about/work-ga