Terms and Conditions
American Water Polo(AWP) www.americanwaterpolo.org
These terms and conditions were last updated on [4/01/2016]
- These terms & conditions set out the terms between you the user and us the website owner.
- Your use of this website and any service contained within constitutes acceptance of these terms & conditions in full.
- You should not use this website if you do not accept with these terms & conditions in full.
- You are responsible for regularly reviewing these terms and conditions.
- American Water Polo reserves the right to change the terms and conditions at any time.
- You should always check that the contact information you provide is correct before creating an account.
- You are responsible for maintaining your own username and password, where required to access your account.
- You should ensure that you store your username and password securely and that the details required to access your account are not provided to another party.
- If needed you can request that your password be reset. We have not access to your password.
- You are responsible for your account and actions taken within it. If you are aware or suspect that your account username and password or other details have become known to a third party, you should inform us immediately.
- We reserve the right to restrict or remove your access to this website where you breach these terms and conditions. Such restriction or removal will take place without recourse or explanation to you where we solely deem it appropriate or necessary.
American Water Polo web site is for your personal and non-commercial use. You may not modify copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any information, software, products or services obtained from the American Water Polo You may display and, subject to any expressly stated restrictions or limitations relating to specific material, electronically copy, download and print hard copy portions of the material from the different areas of the Site solely for your own non-commercial use. Any other use of materials on this Site, including but not limited to the modification, reproduction, distribution, republication, display or transmission of the content of this Site, without prior written permission from American Water Polo is strictly prohibited. Harassment in any manner or form on the Site, including via e-mail and chat or by obscene or abusive language is strictly forbidden.
I assume these risks when I register as a member and agree to hold harmless American Water Polo and its staff and Directors for injury, death or loss of property due to my involvement. I agree to abide by the Code of Conduct established by American Water Polo which promotes sportsmanship and the respect for others at all times. I also understand that failure to abide by this Code of Conduct may result in the loss of membership privileges. I also agree to allow American Water Polo and its contractors to use my voice, image, or likeness in video or still photography, including for the purpose of promoting the organization, resale of the image, and/or web streaming the event.
Shipping Policy: We do not ship products