American Water Polo Scholar Athlete Award
We are accepting nominations for the 2017-18 American Water Polo Scholar Athlete Award.
American Water Polo is honoring any athlete who qualifies under these set of criteria:
- Student-athlete must have at least a 3.20 cumulative grade point average (on a 4.0 scale). If no GPA scale is used then an 87/100 is required.
- If your school uses a different grading system please include an explanation in your submission.
- Athletes must have played in an AWP event, league or tournament.
- Athletes of any age are eligible.
Athlete must present his or her report card or transcripts in one of following ways:
- Email information to email@example.com (PDF, Screen Shot,)
- Fax (610) 277 7382
- Mail in to 129 West 4th St Bridgeport, PA 19405
The deadline for this award is June 30th, 2018
If you have any questions contact Damon Newman at firstname.lastname@example.org