SafeSport Training Instructions:
You can now register for our online training. Please follow these instructions: Completion of the course is mandatory for all coaches. The training must be fulfilled within two weeks of registering as a coach.
Contact the office for the SafeSport promo code: 610 277 6787 or email@example.com
- Go to www.athletesafety.org to create your account.
- Click on “Sign In” in the top right corner of your screen.
- Select “Register” to create your account and profile. Fill out the required information. (Note: please make sure to select AMERICAN WATER POLO from the drop-down list when selecting Membership.)
- An email will be sent to you to confirm your account. Open the email and click “Confirm Email Address”. You can then sign in.
- Once you’ve signed in, click on “Training” from the homepage or from the “Menu” in the upper left corner of your screen.
- Select “SafeSport Trained” from the catalog and “Add to Bag”.
- Select “Add Coupon” CALL the office for the current code or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Select “Checkout”.
- Once you’ve successfully checked out, you will be able to complete the training from your “Learning Dashboard”.
If you experience any technical difficulties while taking the training, please contact the Help Desk at email@example.com or call 720-676-6417. The Help Desk hours are:
Monday – Friday 8:00am – 9:00pm EST; Saturday – Sunday 12:00pm – 5:00pm EST.
Remember to download and save your “SafeSport Trained” certificate upon completion of the course.
Please let us know if you have any further questions. Email your questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Failure to complete the background screening and SafeSport training will result in American Water Polo refusal to insure your athletes and issue any certificate of insurance.